Friday, January 23, 2009

A few thoughts that I had today...

  1. Why was that farm labourer carrying a dead animal over his shoulders on the side of the road today? Was it to take home to eat or to bury? Was it a dog, or a goat?
  2. Do I help my mom enough with general things?
  3. When I was younger, I was a real horder. I'm so glad I've grown up and that today I could let go of: my candle making junk, my old school books and old letters from friends that say things like: best friends forever..., really old toys that have bug colonies growing in their hair and bad water damage.
  4. What on earth am I going to wear to the J&B met on Saturday next week? I haven't shopped for fancy clothes in so long, and plus I'm at that stage in the pregnancy where I feel like I'm showing, but not quite enough to look like I'm showing. I JUST LOOK FAT!
  5. Cup cakes make a cool birthday gift.
  6. Can't wait for the Ollivello cooking demo tomorrow morning.
  7. It feels good to have shaven legs. I think I really need to do it more often. 2 months of growth is not fun. It tickles like there are ants walking on my ankles.
  8. Arnica gel stinks.
  9. New hose pipes suck. how do you get rid of the kinks that stop the water?
  10. Looking forward to tonight, for a good meal and a good sleep. 'Baby Giraffe' is sleeping at his granny and 'The One' and I are going out for dinner.
  11. Why WAS that farm labourer carrying that dead animal???

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is a great post... I'm glad to hear you've shaved your legs! 2 months!! Poor Wes. I'm surprised he even got close to them... Thanks so much for organising the cooking demo at Olivello - it was fabulous. I made the butternut for supper last night (had to cook it much longer then they said) and it was a real hit!

See you soon XXX